Thank You For Your Interest In Partnering With Us
Wherever Constellation Brands has a significant presence, it is our goal to be part of the community and contribute in ways that enrich the lives of people residing in those areas. Our philanthropic efforts are focused on three areas: health, education and arts and culture.
Our Corporate Giving Program contributes only to non-profit organizations that maintain an IRS 501(c)(3) designation and that operate within the immediate Constellation Brands marketing area. Please note: Constellation Brands, Inc. does not support localized or individual golf tournaments.
Corporate Giving Guidelines
Requests for donations should meet the following Corporate Giving Guidelines to assure alignment to Constellation‘s corporate social responsibility practices and pillars:
- Our corporate giving is focused on 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations in the regions where we have a strong business presence and focus on the following areas:
- Health (e.g., research and services/clinics for diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, nutritional programs in connection to homeless shelters, food banks, elderly services, youth programs)
- Education (e.g., youth development, literacy, mentoring, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, programs that support classroom learning, programs that support education-focused programs for colleges and universities
- Arts and Culture (e.g. museums, community/cultural centers, performance venues, Hispanic culture, etc.)
- Funding or in-kind product donation requests should be received by Constellation Brands at least two months before the date of the event.
- Recurring requests must be submitted each year.
- We are unable to support the following:
- Political causes or candidates
- Clubs such as Little League teams or professional sports
- Crowdfunding sites (i.e. GoFundMe, etc.)
- Groups requesting funds for individual or private causes
- Localized or individual golf tournaments
- Localized schools, PTO/PTA, etc.
- Entertainment or commercial sponsorships
If you have questions, please contact our community affairs department at 585-678-7236.
Are you ready to start creating your online proposal for Constellation Brands? Click on the link below to get started with our donation request system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal. If you have any questions, please contact us.